SOFTWARE END USER’S LICENSE AGREEMENT
For: Pc Activator (The “Licensed Software”)
Notification: Permission to use this software (“software”) is conditional upon you as the end user and licensee (“you”), agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below (“this agreement”).
You will not be able to install the software until you have read and accepted all the terms of this agreement and wish to become the licensee of the software. Acceptance shall bind you and all of your employees to the terms of this agreement.
By and clicking the “Next” button at the bottom of this screen will be deemed to be your acceptance of the following terms and you will become the licensee of the software. We suggest you print a copy for your records.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS, DO NOT PRESS THE “NEXT” BUTTON AND THE SOFTWARE WILL NOT INSTALL ON TO YOUR COMPUTER.
3. PAYMENT.Your license grant to our Software is subject to your payment for our Software. You must pay with a valid credit card; this payment information will be collected by our third party payment processor, SafeCart Inc.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. OUR SOFTWARE IS OFFERED “AS-IS”. AB eCommerce makes no representations that the SOFTWARE is appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who access or use the SOFTWARE from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AB eCommerce, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY,”SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE IS FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO OUR SOFTWARE. AB eCommerce AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. IF THE EXCLUSIONS FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE, WHICHEVER IS SOONER. AB eCommerce, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF OUR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY FAILURES OR DISRUPTIONS, UNTIMELY DELIVERY, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, ON OUR SITE WHICH PREVENTS ACCESS TO OUR SITE TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY. THE DELIVERY OF SOFTWARE TO YOU IS CONTINGENT ON YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THIS AND ALL OTHER SECTIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. NOTHING IN THE PROVISIONS OF THIS “DISCLAMER OF WARRANTIES” SECTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT THE GENERALITY OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS SECTION.
YOU AGREE TO RELEASE US FROM ANY LIABILITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF OUR SOFTWARE. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED RELEASE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL AB eCommerce, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES WITHIN THE SOFTWARE, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SOFTWARE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SOFTWARE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY OF OUR SOFTWARE OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM WITH A THRID PARTY WHILE USING OUR SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS WITH THAT THIRD PARTY AND NOT AB ECOMMERCE. AB ECOMMERCE IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGE, HARM, INJURY OR CLAIM THAT ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF SOFTWARE OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR SITE. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF ABECOMMERCE, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND ITS USE.
For your convenience, the following are some important details of this Agreement that affect your rights and remedies:
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any claim, action, petition, demand for arbitration or lawsuit alleging injury or damage resulting from any use of the PC Activator software, whether arising in tort or contract, law or equity;
Your ability to use or interact with this website is a privilege, not a right, and we reserve the right to take any action that we deem proper, without notice, to prevent any violation, enforce any provision, or rectify any alleged violations of this Agreement or any applicable law at our sole discretion.
ABECOMMERCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER REASON OR FOR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT THIS CLAUSE IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF ABECOMMERCE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
6. INDEMNITY.You agree to indemnify and hold AB eCommerce and its affiliates and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Software, related services or breach of this Agreement. AB eCommerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by AB eCommerce in the defense of any Claims.
7. CHOICE OF LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the province of Quebec, Canada. The offer and acceptance of this contract is deemed to have occurred in the province of British Quebec, Canada.
8. FORUM OF DISPUTE.In case of any dispute between you and us, you agree that the proper forum to bring such dispute will be in a court or tribunal nearest to Montreal, Quebec.
If you bring a dispute in a manner other than in accordance with this section, you agree that we may move to have it dismissed, and that you will be responsible for our reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and disbursements in doing so.
You agree that in the event of a dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement or our provision of services to you, the unsuccessful party will be responsible for reimbursing the successful party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and disbursements in relation to the dispute.
9. FORCE MAJEURE.You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, invasions, insurrection, riots, terrorism, crime, labor shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond our control.
10. SEVERABILITY. In the event that a provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Agreement, or otherwise unenforceable, the Agreement will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it.
If two or more provisions of this Agreement are deemed to conflict with each other’s operation, Ab eCommerce shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force.
11. NON-WAIVER.We reserve all rights permitted to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
13. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.
January 1st, 2015